AliKats is a small independent chalet company based in Morzine, run by Al & Kat Judge. We started with one chalet in 2011 and have now expanded our portfolio to consist of 6 catered and 7 self-catered chalets.
We pride ourselves on three things – superb customer service, amazing food and creating a fun and positive working environment for our team as a whole each season.
Our objective is to create the best chalet experience humanly possible.
Objective of the role
Having spotlessly clean and immaculately presented chalets is fundamental to the success of our business so we are looking for hardworking individuals who share our high standards.
It is essential to be able to work quickly and efficiently as the chalets must be changed over in the allotted time between one group of guests departing and the next arriving – ensuring that there is no trace of the previous group when the new guests arrive to settle in to their home for the week. Our chalets are all furnished and equipped to a luxury standard and so we are trusting our cleaners to keep these valuable assets in tip-top condition!
Attention to detail can never be under-estimated so being able to ensure that none of the little touches are missed is incredibly important to making sure that our guests are suitably impressed on arrival.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Changing over the self-catered chalets on a Saturday and Sunday and this includes:
- Stripping and making beds in the AliKats style
- Sorting laundry to ensure everything is counted and kept track of
- Cleaning the chalets from top to bottom
- Ensuring all rooms are displayed correctly as per the training provided and notes in the handbook.
- Reporting any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Covering the hosts responsibilities of providing breakfast for guests and cleaning the chalets on their day off (always Thursday).
In exchange for this 2.5 days work per week, we provide an excellent package including all food and board in a superb standard of accommodation (twin or double rooms with private bathrooms) in our comfortable staff house.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging way to spend your winter and would like to be part of the AliKats team then please apply now by sending your cv, a recent photo and a cover letter.