This person will work under the owners to ensure an efficient restaurant operation, maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Responsibilities / main duties
- Making sure food is sent from kitchen correctly
- meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choice
- coordinate the running of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Serving customers
- Training and motivating your staff
- Taking large bookings
- Stock checks
- Handling deliveries
- Dealing with customer complaints
- cashing up
- Liaising with head chef and bar manager
- Have previous management experience and will be customer focused with a professional and approachable manner.
- You must be able to multi-task under pressure with conflicting demands and be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Competent French speaking
-Accommodation on site
-2 meals a day
-Preferential Rates on food and drinks
-Competitive French Salary
-Tips equally shared as a team