Hello! We are looking for an amazing person to join the Jack & Jill team and look after our self catered chalets. The role also requires you to drive as you'll be providing cover for our chalet driver on his day off.
For the role of Housekeeper you need a fantastic eye for detail and enjoy working at a fast pace. You will be required to use your own initiative and work on your own managing the properties. We're looking for someone that is proud to keep the chalets immaculate and maintain the high cleaning standards.
We know that a happy team means happy guests so we make sure all our team are well looked after, stay positive and enthusiastic and get lots of time on the mountain.
You need to be committed to ensuring excellent customer service, paying a genuine interest in our guests to make sure they have the best possible holiday at Jack & Jill.
- Must have worked in the UK previously and paid NI contributions.
- Must be over 21 years of age (due to driver insurance restrictions).
- Lovely accommodation
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Ski / Snowboard hire
- Monthly wage
- In house training & company uniform
- Travel to and from Morzine
- Lots of perks during the season (ski days away, mountain lunches, nights in a refuge, snowshoeing, dinner out etc...)
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we’d love to hear from you!
Mary & Jamie.