We are looking for a qualified chef to manage the catering in an 18 bed chalet alongside two non cooking chalet hosts to work in a team of three for winter season 2019 /20
As chalet chef your position involves the overall responsibility and control of the cuisine in Chalet Baikal. View the chalet here - https://thefreeriderepublic.com/chalet/chalet-baikal/
Your position involves in full the following.
- The production and preparation of breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course evening meal 6 days a week.
- Budget control
- Menu creation
- Weekly shopping
- Ordering of food and liaising with local suppliers
- To ensure and adhere to strict hygiene levels in the kitchen/chalet area.
- The service of breakfast & evening meal to the chalet clients.
- The management of two non cooking chalet hosts who would assist you in the preparation of the cuisine in the chalet.
As part of a team of three the candidate will also be expected to assist the other hosts in all areas of chalet life
Package / Salary
£175.00 per week plus resort package
Return resort travel (Equivalent to £60 per person per journey)
Carte neige medical insurance
Private winters sports insurance
Accommodation in shared room in staff apartment
Season Courchevel Valley lift pass.
Board & lodging for season.
ski / snowboard equipment
Please apply with a CV and menu plan to email@example.com
Candidates must be in possession of an EU passport or work permit for the UK and an EXISTING permanent UK national insurance number plus a UK address & UK bank account. Due to motor insurance requirements, only applicants over 22 years of age will be considered – there is no maximum age limit.