Pub le ski lodge
Pub le Ski Lodge is looking for a commis chef to join our returning team for this Winter. You would be working on a variety of stations in a high-volume kitchen environment. You will need to be organised, have good communication skills, & above all have a passion for food.
Responsibilities / main duties
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Handling and checking deliveries
- To insure cleanliness of the kitchen at all time
- Cook/prepare orders in a timely manner
- Follow the directions of the head and sous chef
- Must have previous experience in a professional kitchen
- A fast pace and a cool head is required. You will receive multiple orders at any one time which can be stressful. You will be expected to keep calm while you send the food out.
- Must be genuinely interested in cooking and serving people.
- Basic French desired but not essential
-Accommodation on site
-2 meals a day
-Preferential Rates on food and drinks
-Competitive French Salary
-Tips equally shared as a team
Use the APPLY ONLINE button below