Have you ever considered working a ski season? Do you want to become an Alpoholic? If you like the idea of skiing during your time off, having a job with great benefits and want to spend your Winter in the mountains then we want to hear from you!
We pride ourselves on not only being different to our guests but also to our staff! In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with great rates of pay, nice staff accommodation and treats from our many sponsors! Check out what our current staff have to say about working for us.
“I’ve worked for several other Chalet companies and Alpoholics trumps them all. Nice accommodation, a good pay cheque and you feel like a valued member of the team. Not to mention the sponsor perks!” Jenni Deakin, Chalet Host.
Currently we are on the lookout for Chefs! If you think your hard working, enthusiastic, with an attitude to go above and beyond ensuring your guests have the best week of their lives then drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and cover letter.
Chalet Chef Brief Job Description:
- Create and plan weekly tailor-made menus in conjunction with your particular guests’ tastes, dietary requirements and available ingredients.
- Prepare aperitifs and canapés on arrival day.
- Prepare a full continental breakfast as well as a varying ‘hot option’ (six days per week).
- Provide children’s dinner if and when appropriate.
- Create a three-course evening meal with cheese board (six days per week)
- Maintain weekly budgets and ensure all receipts are submitted in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that your chalet kitchen is always clean and tidy.
- Assist in keeping your chalet clean and tidy at all times and creating a warm and friendly environment for guests. We’re a team here at Alpoholics so be prepared to step out of the kitchen!
All Applicants Must:
- Have extensive previous hospitality experience
- Chefs must have extensive experience/qualifications
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Good self-motivation
- Organised, highly flexible and pro-active
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Experience within a customer service industry
- Friendly & outgoing
- Be willing to work hard and play hard throughout a tough winter season
- Be a team player
Not Essential But Preferred:
- An Avid skier/ snowboarder
- Full & Clean UK driving licence
- Be tech savy (Our chalets are packed with fun gadgets)
Our Winter Package Includes:
- Quality accommodation
- Great rates of pay
- Full Paradiski lift pass
- All your meals (even on days off)
- Return Travel To/From the UK
- Full Winter Sports Insurance
- Rental Equipment
- Workplace Pension
- Various perks and discounts from our illustrious sponsors