Join Time of Your Life Travel’s great team of Chalet Couples in the French Alps and perfect your skills in the kitchen, and on the slopes. No experience necessary – all training is provided – you just need to have a great personality, plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
Why Choose Time of Your Life Travel?
Time of Your Life Travel Ltd has taken over the award winning brand of Ski Amis. The Company Directors are the proof that with the right attitude and work ethic you can succeed. All three Directors had established themselves at Ski Amis Ltd and when the opportunity arose to take on the reins they made it happen.
Working a winter season could be one of the best experiences of your life. You'll make friends for life, take home memories and learn many new work/life skills - as well as perfecting your skiing or snowboarding.
Come and work for an award winning brand next winter. It’s an exciting time to join as the new management team are focused on improving not only our client’s holiday experience but also that of our staff. We are looking for people to take the Ski Amis brand into the next chapter and we are looking for a very special team to mould our future and establish our Time of Your Life key values.
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us! We are a small business that has been running for 30 years. We are a small full time team that would love to welcome you into the family.
Spending your winter as a seasonnaire will be one of your best experiences. You meet friends for life, improve on your skiing with plenty of slope time and you’ll take home so many memories and transferable skills!
What to expect
- Hours and hours of slope time
- Friendships for life
- Experience and life skills
- Preparing and Serving Meals from a Fixed Menu
- Daily Cleaning
- Basic Chalet Administration
- Basic Chalet Maintenance
- Transfer Driving
- Weekly Food Shop
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent social skills to deal with the general public and a variety of people including children
- You must love cooking and know your way around a kitchen with at least basic skills
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Established couples able to live and work together 24/7
- One of you must qualify as a driver but both of you must hold a UK driving license
- The most important factors are personality, social skills and commitment
Driving - We like to provide a personal service for our clients; therefore our chalet hosts are also our transfer drivers. The amount of driving depends on which chalet you are allocated to during training.
Our Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff including a ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- Two days off per week
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All new staff incentive package
- All applicants must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record
Our season starts with fully paid training before the first guests arrive, this means you must be available to start on 25th November 2019. We also like our staff to complete the full experience of a winter season in the mountains and therefore you need to be able to work up until 30th April 2020.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
The Time of Your Life “Ski Amis” brand Team