Meribel Nanny Services are looking for experienced child carers to work in Meribel France Dec 2019 - April 2020, caring for children of different ages on their ski holiday.
We are looking for independent, experienced, confident child carers to join our team for this coming winter season, covering bookings in the Meribel and Courchevel valleys.
All nannies must have UK or EU passport (or a be eligible to work in France) and speak fluent English, due to a large amount of our clients being English (other languages are also a plus, especially French of course)
Job Role: To meet new families each week and care for their children in the comfort of their own holiday accommodation, ages range from 3 months - 12 years, your main role is to ensure the children's safety at all times, provide fun, stimulating activities for them such as; indoor games, arts and crafts,sensory play, Outdoor play in the snow, building snowmen, sledging, taking gondola rides, bus rides etc. Follow their routine as directed by parents, prepare healthy quick lunches...... and simply ensure they have an awesome holiday!!
How many other jobs include Snowman building and sledging as part of the job description?? Ours does!
Working as a nanny in a ski resort is a lot of hard work however it is also lots of fun as all our previous nannies will tell you.
What we need you to have!
* All our nannies must have either a certificate in childcare or teaching or have at least 3 years experience caring for children.
*A clean criminal record check,
* A paediatric first aid certificate
* A love and passion for childcare and having fun!!
* A UK or EU passport or Visa for working in France
What we offer!
* Hourly wages from €15-€22
* help finding and sourcing accommodation
* full support, guidance and training throughout the season
* uniform and childcare equipment for each booking
*full organisation and management of each booking
Come and join the best nanny team in Meribel!