Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
As a chalet couple you will be working in our larger chalets using your skills and passion for the hospitality and customer service every day. Ski Famille guests look forward to returning from a day on the slopes to be welcomed by a friendly team with well-presented meals in a beautiful chalet; your skills and attention to detail can make their holiday.
We are looking for well presented, dedicated couples with experience in catering, hospitality and customer services. Being well organised, efficient and comfortable working and supporting each other under your own initiative, able to enjoy and manage a chalet together keeping all areas of the chalet clean and well presented at all times.
One of you will be a confident cook demonstrating experience and love of food being supported by your partner with service at all times.
- Provide a welcoming family friendly environment in your chalet
- Display a well-developed knowledge of your resort and the activities and facilities on offer to families
- Prepare and Serve meals, including canapés and drinks to your guests
- Prepare the children’s lunch to be served by the childcare team
- Working together with preparation of meals and organising food deliveries
- Carry out daily housekeeping duties including cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal guest areas
- Carry out a weekly deep clean of the chalet on guest changeover days
- Ensure you are always attentive to the needs of your guests and actively seeking out opportunities to make their holiday fun and trouble free
- Guest Meals Provided
-Breakfast - Continental and cooked breakfasts
-Afternoon tea – Freshly baked cakes and traybakes
-Evening Meals – 3 course adult evening meal and 2 course children's meal
- Previous experience in hospitality and catering
- Great team motivation and well developed organisational skills
- UK Passport
- UK National Insurance
- Number UK Bank Account
- Current Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Availability for the whole season (December 2019 until April 2020)
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before and have language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.