Treeline Chalets are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Transfer Drivers to join our awesome team this winter until end of April 2020.
To apply, please email us a CV and cover letter using the APPLY ONLINE button below or for more information call 01483 220 505.
As a transfer driver with Treeline Chalets, you will be work full days driving airport transfers to / from resort at the weekends. As the first and last point of contact with our guests this is a really important role and you must provide a high level of customer service at all times. During the week you will be providing lift shuttle runs for designated chalets, available until 10am in the morning with pre-arranged pick ups available from 4pm. You will also be available to help the Maintenance coordinator and Resort Managers on an ad hoc basis. This role requires flexibility as you may also be required to help out in the chalets at busy times as required.
- 2 years (or a minimum of 2 seasons) driving experience as part of your previous roles is essential.
- Responsible and reliable, with a mature attitude to the responsibilities this role entails.
- Drive weekend transfers to and from Geneva, ensuring all guests arrive & depart safely
- Drive mid week transfers as required
- Chalet shuttle driving in resort, dropping off guests at the ski lifts in the morning and picking them up in the afternoon this will vary from week to week depending on group numbers in designated chalets.
- Organising the chalet shuttle times direct with guests & following the weekend van logistics
- Providing cover in chalets if staff are unwell
- Assist the Maintenance coordinator as required
- When at the chalets, provide assistance to the chalet staff whilst waiting for guests (helping with snow clearing, recycling, cleaning, or any other ad hoc tasks as required).