Are you an experienced Chalet Host? Are you looking for a new challenge and progression?
(Please do not apply if you have not worked in a chalet before)
The Resort Representative will be part of a strong management team that is responsible for the operation of Alpine Action in Meribel and La Tania.
(MUST BE FEMALE DUE TO SHARED ACCOMMODATION)
You could be joining one of the best teams in the The Valleys. It's not hard to have a great time out in the Alps, but choosing the right company can make a huge difference to your season. Alpine Action is proud of their reputation for looking after our guests as well as our staff.
What working for us is like Video
What we do when we are not working Video
The team is led by the Resort Manager and there will be Two Resort Reps supporting and reporting to Resort Manager. The team is assisted by the resort office and full time staff of Alpine Action.
The Resort Rep will be directed and assisted by the Resort Manager in all the duties, you will be expected to represent Alpine Action in resort to clients and suppliers in a professional manner. Smart and professional appearance in the uniform provided is an important part of this role. Illustrate good knowledge of resort and its services to our clients and other staff.
Implement the policy of Alpine Action in respect of chalet staff and drivers. This involves the monitoring of chalets to ensure the product provided is as described on Alpine Action website.
You will need to:
- Approachable and bubbly personality
- Have worked in a chalet
- Well presented & Highly organised
- Good at problem solving
- Kind nature and caring towards our staff and guests needs
- Hospitality Experience
- Customer service experience
- Competent Skier or Snowboarder
- Previous Chalet Host or Resort Representative experience desirable
- Good working knowledge of French desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of the 3 Valleys desirable, but not essential
- UK National Insurance Number and Bank account.
- Driving license, held for at least 3 years and must be over the age of 21 years
- Completely availability for the role from beginning of December to end of April 2020.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive salary paid monthly into your U.K. bank account
- Shared studio apartment accommodation in Meribel
- Food allowance.
- Three Valley Ski Pass - This is worth 1336€
- Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Ski/Board Equipment Hire.
- Alpine Action Uniform Jacket/Polo shirts and apron – You will need a smart pair of black jeans/trouser and indoor shoes whilst in the chalet.
- Travel from London to Resort and back at the start and end of contract
- 2 full day off a week, plus plenty of free skiing. Exception for skiing days: Sunday (changeover day) & Friday (shopping morning).
- In-resort training
- Approximately 9 days holiday pay, this is paid in your final salary in April contract is from around the beginning Dec until mid-April 2020
Our Management Team is on hand for help and support during your Season.