Maison Sport is the platform for ski and snowboard instructors. Our mission is to connect skiers and snowboarders with amazing, independent instructors, whilst enabling the instructors to increase their earnings and work in a more flexible way. Think of us as like Airbnb for ski or snowboarding lessons.
Location- London – Shoreditch
Salary - £20 – 23k pa
Occasional weekend work during the season - December through April
We are looking for an outgoing individual that has a passion for service. The role will work closely with the Customer Success Manager and the Instructor Community team.
It is essential you have the mind-set of an eternal learner, willing to always improve your knowledge within customer services and sales. The current team as a whole are driven to succeed and we have created an environment where our team can follow their passions.
- Primarily responsible for providing a first class service to Maison Sports customers.
- Customer communication is delivered via phone, email and live chat support. Using our internal ticketing system, you will respond to new & existing customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Liaise with instructors to help push bookings over the line
- Contribute and share ideas to improve the quality & speed of Maison Sports customer support.
- Report any technical problems to our in house web development team
- French Speaker - professional working proficiency
- Motivation and a passion for excellent customer service
- Strong ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- A can do attitude
Why you’ll love working at Maison Sport:
- 35 Days Holiday
- Work alongside a talented team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent opportunity to progress in your career
- Company share options via EMI scheme.
- Fun work environment with regular team activities/socials.
- Annual company trip
If you are a driven individual, you’ll fit right in. We love to work hard, never stop learning & celebrate our wins and improve from our losses. We look forward to receiving your application.