Powder White's sister company SKAPIT Ltd is looking for a new Product Executive to help manage our quickly-expanding ski supplier business. The role is a hugely exciting one and the successful applicant will be integral to the team in driving our business forward into the 22/23 ski season and beyond.
SKAPIT is a forward-thinking travel tech company hosting the largest ski accommodation portfolio in the UK. We supply specialist ski agencies, tour operators and airlines with a live feed accommodation platform via our unique API (Application Programming Interface). With our expansion, we will soon feature ski holiday add-ons which will include Ski Packs, Flights, Transfers & Concierge Services for our B2B Partners & B2C customers.
The role can be broken down into 3 main areas of responsibility:
- B2B Booking Administration
- Processing of bookings onto Salesforce.
- Processing invoices on Google & Salesforce, ensuring bookings are confirmed by suppliers.
- Partner invoicing to ensure revenues are tracked successfully.
- Supplier Partnership Administration:
- Securing H&S compliance on supplier properties where required.
- Responding to and dealing with operational queries from multiple Partners
- Ensuring Suppliers/Properties/Rates/Deposits and Booking Terms (including cancellation policies) are updated on our platform.
- Assisting Product Managers in researching new accommodation options to include Hotels, Apartment Residences, Privately-owned Properties, Ski Tour Operators and third party add-on suppliers (such as ski packs, flights, transfers etc)
- Property, Website, Salesforce & CA Management:
- Loading properties and all relevant descriptions/photos onto the SKAPIT platform, ensuring full contract details & contacts are correctly recorded on Salesforce
- Overseeing live-feed connections through integrated API’s and Channel Managers
- Manual property pricing availability checks and Central Administrator (CA) property administration
We seek an energetic individual with a hunger for success, someone who wants to be part of a strong & expanding team on a long-term basis. Excellent attention to detail is paramount and experience of technology is preferable, but not essential as is a knowledge of ski. The ability speak directly with suppliers & partners is important and a knowledge of French, German or Italian is preferable but by no means essential.
Ski API Technologies Ltd is based in funky co-working offices on Euston Road, directly opposite St Pancras International. A superb package awaits the right individual and will include:
- A Competitive Salary IRO £24K
- 5 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to work one day a week from home
- Flexi-time working based on 9-5.30 Mon-Fri
- Inclusion in the Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Birthday off!
Additional Office Benefits include:
- Thirsty Thursday Drinks
- Office held special events
- Complimentary Yoga, Meditation and Kickboxing Sessions
- Bike Storage
- Unlimited Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Fruit
If the position of Product Executive is of interest to you, please apply online now. We look forward to hearing from you. This position is available for immediate start in preparation for the 2022/23 skis season.