Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
Ski Famille childcarers and nannies are the reason that so many of our guests return year after year.
We are looking for well presented, energetic, engaging individuals who are happy to work in a team environment and are able to provide stimulating, entertaining and safe activities for children from 4 months to 12 years. Unlike many day nurseries, the children are only on holiday for a week, which means relationships constantly have to be made with new children.
We provide training before the season starts on all aspects of working in a ski resort, for example, taking the children to ski school and activities to suit the environment.
- Provide a Ski Famille family friendly welcome to guests and their children
- Ensuring children are comfortable in their routine from day one
- Offering daily detailed feedback to parents
- Acting as a positive role model with the fun factor
- Daily clean and weekly deep clean of the playroom
- Age appropriate activities indoors and outdoors
- Keeping children safe at all times
- Preparing and serving lunches with the understanding of dietary requirements
- Providing snacks when appropriate
- Completing the relevant paperwork daily or weekly
- Engaging with the Ski School instructors
- Either NVQ Level 3, NNEB, CACHE, BTEC, RGN, RSCN, or equivalent qualifications.
- Proven childcare experience and be fully qualified to work with young babies
- Our non-qualified childcarers must be able to demonstrate relevant experience and a real commitment to working with children and helping them get the most from their holiday.
- You must hold a valid First Aid Certificate
- UK Passport
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- Availability for the whole season (Late November 2019 until April 2020)
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before or have language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.