Considering working a ski season as a couple?
It's not hard to have a great time out in the Alps, but choosing the right company will make a huge difference to your season. Alpine Action is proud of their reputation for looking after our guests as well as all our staff. Alpine Action is a privately owned and company which has been providing catered chalet holidays in Meribel & La Tania for 28 years
The company was originally started in 1993 because of a passion for skiing and is still run day to day by those same people.
We offer a selection of Catered Chalets in the Resort of Meribel & La Tania. The Three Valleys.
As a Chalet Couple you will live and work with your partner to run a successful and welcoming chalet holiday to all our clients. It is essential that at least one half of the couple have cooking qualifications, professional cooking experience or be under taking a chalet styled cookery course. This is so you are confident in providing your clients with delicious cuisine during their holiday. This includes a cooked breakfast; freshly baked afternoon tea, children’s high tea, canapés and a 3-course evening meal 5 days a week.
How to apply? Please send copies of your CV's a 6 day menu plan and a recent photo of you both via the APPLY ONLINE button below.
You will need to be:
- Ideally a couple with EU Passports - although strong UK candidates considered.
- At least one of you will need to be over 21 years of age and held your driving license for at least 3 years, with some driving experience.
- Both need to be able to demonstrate excellent customer service experience.
- The non driver will need to be able confidently cater for 5 days a week, so have cooking experience required
- Passionate about skiing or snowboarding.
- An approachable and friendly nature is essential.
- You will need to create a warm, friendly ‘home from home’ environment in your chalet.
- Keep the chalet to a high standard of cleanliness. We do a mid week room clean and towel change, communal areas will be maintained daily.
- As part of our overseas team, you will need to be flexible, adaptable, self-motivated and use your own initiative.
- You should have excellent communication skills coupled with the capacity of working under pressure.
To be employed in France you will also need:
- To be double vaccinated, it is a French requirement.
- To have a bank account for Euro payments to be made into.
- To have complete availability for the role from beginning of December to April 2022.
How to apply? Please send a copy of your CV a 6 day menu plan and a recent photo of you both via the APPLY ONLINE button below
What we offer in return...Being part of a fantastic team, skiing almost every day for 5 months, your season accommodation, shared apartment in Meribel Centre, very competitive salary, meals when working, ski/board hire for the season. You will also get two days off a week.