Chalet Maintenance, Driver and General Assitant needed for the 21/22 Ski Season in The French Alps
Join our Ice and Fire Chalets for an unforgettable Winter season in France.
About the position:
- Company Ice and Fire Chalets
- Function Chalet Maintenance, Driver and General Assistant
- Location France
- Language English
- Period December 2021 until April 2022
- Salary competitive
- Accommodation Included
- Training Included
- Meal Included
- Health Insurance Included
- Travel Expenses Covered by employer
Ice and Fire are now recruiting for the 2021/22 winter season
Ice and Fire are known for having experienced, confident and professional staff in all our chalets. Our team are of high standards across our four chalets.
We will provide training at the beginning of the season to ensure you make the most of your time in the mountains. Fluent English is required for all roles.
The role runs from December 2021 until the end of April 2022 so you will need to be available to work throughout this period. You need to have an EU Passport and/or the right to work in France i.e., a Carte de Sejour or an EU passport
The position of maintenance person is a very flexible one with a wide variety of challenges, you will need to be highly adaptable, able to use your initiative and turn your hand to many different things.
You will be responsible for looking after the general maintenance of the chalets, fixing problems as they arise and driving guests when required.
You will also be helping in the chalets and with the general day to day logistics.
We are looking for a highly motivated can do "jack of all trades" for one of the most challenging and rewarding roles available. As a small company we are heavily reliant on a flexible approach and an easy going nature as well as being able to work under pressure.
The successful applicant will have a proven background in general maintenance, plumbing, basic electrical and painting decorating. You will also need a clean license and be at least 21 for driving.
Why work for us?
- A highly competitive salary
- Great Package
- Travel to and from home to France
- Comprehensive paid training in resort
- Accommodation provided for the duration of the season
- Opportunity to ski and/snowboard when not working
- Access to a reduced-price lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Amazing experience
- 35 hour working week
- Two days off a week
- You are an EU Passport Holder and/or have the legal right to work in France
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- A high level of spoken English
- Any previous experience as chalet staff would be considered a plus
Apply today! If you have an Irish passport, EU passport or the right to work in France we would love to hear from you.