Skiworld are looking for Chefs in our ski lodges in Val d'Isere and Tignes for Winter 18/19. The lodges have fully equipped commercial kitchens for you to oversee the preparation and service of between 40 and 80 covers for breakfast and dinner. Can you be the new Captain of one of Skiworld’s flagship kitchens?
You'll need to have extensive cooking experience and a a proven ability to cater for large numbers.
If this sounds like a job you could sink your teeth into then apply today and join us in the Alps for the upcoming ski season!
- Provide guests with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
- Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Motivate and manage the performance of your kitchen team to ensure the kitchen is staffed and the team attain the best work-life-ski balance
- Co-ordinate and take responsibility for all kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries, stock-taking and liaising with suppliers to ensure the kitchen operates efficiently.
You personality type:
- Talented and inspirational
- A confident and supportive leader
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Motivated by excellence
You can expect…
- 2 days off per week
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Chef Whites & Uniform
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff