Can you party and problem solve in equal measures? Are you a true people person with a natural gift of the gab?
Set the scene of your guest’s holiday, being their ‘go to’ friendly face in resort and blow their holiday expectations out of the water! A role filled with variety you will get to meet more guests than any other type of resort job and really put your social skills to the test!
• Ensure the timely arrival and departure of clients, being the first port of call from the airport or train station to resort
• Meet and exceed sales targets in order to maximise in-resort revenue in the areas of ski packs (lift passes, ski hire and ski school) and après ski.
• Organise and participate in resort welcome meetings and après events on a weekly basis and ensure any additional guest requests are actioned.
• Assist in chalet operations on a regular basis.
• Good team player
• Competent skier
• Good public speaker
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff
- Ski Pack Commission