UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Can you party and problem solve in equal measures? Are you a true people person with a natural gift of the gab?
Set the scene of your guest’s holiday, being their ‘go to’ friendly face in resort and blow their holiday expectations out of the water! A role filled with variety you will get to meet more guests than any other type of resort job and really put your social skills to the test!
• Ensure the timely arrival and departure of clients, being the first port of call from the airport or train station to resort
• Meet and exceed sales targets in order to maximise in-resort revenue in the areas of ski packs (lift passes, ski hire and ski school) and après ski.
• Organise and participate in resort welcome meetings and après events on a weekly basis and ensure any additional guest requests are actioned.
• Assist in chalet operations on a regular basis.
• Good team player
• Competent skier
• Good public speaker
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff
- Ski Pack Commission