Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
Being part of a flexible team and happy to give anything a go is an essential part of this role. Ski Famille offers guests a high quality of service at all times; from the moment they arrive in resort through to their departure. If you are a person who is a good all rounder willing to go the extra mile, happy to assist your colleagues in all areas of our operation and ensure families have a holiday to remember, this could be for you.
We are looking for well presented, dedicated individuals who are happy to work efficiently without supervision, have a ‘can do’ attitude and will demonstrate excellent customer service skills. You will also be working with children on a day to day basis, so an energetic, engaging keen team player is needed.
- Providing a friendly Ski Famille welcome on the family’s arrival
- Display a well-developed knowledge of your resort including activities and facilities on offer to families
- Airport transfers / including sales of lift passes, ski school and ski hire
- Ski School runs with the children - either driving or walking the children
- Snow clearing
- Assisting with chalet deliveries
- Routine vehicle maintenance checks on Ski Famille vehicles
- Simple DIY jobs
- Hot Tub testing and cleaning
Requirements of the Role
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Great self-motivation and organisational skills
- Confidence and the ability to interact well with both adult and child guests
- Full Clean Driving Licence (held for at least 2 years)
- Age 25 or over (age restrictions apply due to the insurance on vehicles)
- UK Passport Holders only – Unfortunately, a working visa is not acceptable
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- Availability for the whole season (December 2019 until April 2020)
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before or have language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.