Meribel Nanny Services is a small childcare company run by Nicole Wallbank who has 12 years childcare experience in nurseries, temporary nannying, holiday nannying and over 11 winters working in Meribel as a chalet nanny.
if you are a qualified nanny looking for a change and a new opportunity to do the job you love in beautiful surroundings, a nanny in a ski resort could be the job for you!
The nannies role is:
- To plan and execute a fun filled week of activities indoor and out, using imagination and flare to ensure the children and family have the best holiday possible
- Working sole charge with a family or as part of a team looking after children from 12 weeks to 12 years, ensuring they are happy and safe at all times.
- Planning and preparing, easy yet healthy lunches
- Helping the children get ready for ski school
- Ski school drop off and pick up
- offering a flexible, professional and personal service
- liaising and working with your childcare manager to ensure you are organised for each booking
- administering medicines and any first aid if required
- Shopping for food for lunches
- evening babysitting if required
After 4 fantastic seasons with 100% great feedback from families and nannies Meribel Nanny Services will be expanding their team from 8 nannies to 10 and are looking for fun, energetic and professional nannies to help continue their fantastic reputation.
- level 2 or above childcare qualification or equivalent
- in date DBS check
- at least 2 full years experience working with children in a childcare setting
- First aid certificate
- A love for childcare and lots of energy!
- Competitive wage
- Travel from the UK to resort and back again.
- Meribel lift pass
- Ski Hire
- Ski, work and health insurance
- Collective food budget
- Uniform (including warm coat and ski pants)
- 2 PAID weeks off during the contract period to ski/ learn to ski
- in resort training including a first aid certificate