Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for either sorting, or dealing with the relevant individuals, to ensure any maintenance issues with the chalets or vehicles, are resolved efficiently and effectively to ensure the White Mountain Chalets product is consistently delivered across the business at all times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Salary: £250 per week paid into a UK bank account on a monthly basis
Days off: 2 days a week (may be 1 full day and 2 half days)
Lift Pass: Full Three Valleys
Dates: mid November till end April (exact dates TBC)
Accommodation: Shared with the possibility of your own room
- Return travel between the UK and St Martin de Belleville
- Ski or snowboard hire
We are a luxury chalet company, based in the resort of St Martin de Belleville in the 3 Valleys ski area. We are an owner operated business who operate 9 boutique ski chalets, across two brands. We have developed a reputation for luxurious bespoke catered chalet holidays that are tailored to our guests’ needs. We have a passion for delivering the highest levels of service to our clients and our success depends on us finding the right team who share our passion. We are seeking professional, motivated people with the desire to deliver the best possible standards.
KEY DUTIES – IN SEASON
- Taking all calls for any issues or maintenance relating to the vehicles and chalets
- Fixing these issues where possible and if unable to do so, contact the relevant individuals who will be able to. Chasing to ensure the problems get fixed/seen to.
- Answering any questions the staff have relating to boilers/hot-tubs
- Clean vehicles (along with other drivers)
- Clean and tidy terraces and outside areas cleaned (along with other drivers)
- Ensure log books are being completed and send photos to office each week
- Driving clients and staff
- Snow clearing
- Fitting snow chains
- Hot tub changeovers with other drivers
- Managing log and kindling supplies
- Purchasing kindling when required
- Distribution of logs to chalets (with the other drivers)