We are looking for hard working and organised housekeepers with excellent attention to detail to join the Ski France team to help run our chalets in the French Alps and give our guests the best holidays we can.
As a housekeeper you will be primarily responsible for upholding the impeccable standards of cleanliness of the chalets and, along with your team, doing everything possible to ensure the guests have an excellent holiday with us.
Main duties -
- Helping with start of season inventories, deep cleans inside and outside the chalets, snow clearing, ensuring chalets are ready to receive guests.
- High standard of housekeeping in chalets – ensuring all is spotless for guests, checking in every nook and cranny of the chalets to ensure nothing has been missed, having an excellent eye for detail and being meticulous in your work
- Working well in a team and solo as the need arises
- Working fast and efficiently on changeovers and linen change days, to ensure that high standards are upheld but under a certain amount of time pressure
- Helping with linen – counting in and out from laundry, getting it ready for the following changeover and the mid week change
- Helping with the deliveries of food and shopping to guests. Driving may be required
- Reporting to the RM if maintenance is required in the chalets, if bulbs need changing, if something is not working correctly or something needs repairing. Keeping an eye out for these things at all times
- Ensuring chalets are spotless and set up ready for the arriving guests, with the facilities ready, with the food unpacked and everything stocked as it should be
- Stock taking of slippers, bathroom products, cleaning products and ensuring we have enough at all times. Letting the RM know when we are getting low on stock
- Keeping an eye on resort vehicles – ensuring they are kept clean and that any repairs are reported to the RM so that they can be carried out promptly
- Snow clearing when needed
- Might be some driving of guests to and from slopes (resort dependant)
- Helping with end of season inventories in all chalets
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE