Our team of talented and hardworking employees is our biggest asset and their well-being is our highest priority. Our objective as an employer is to provide a rewarding work environment where people can learn new skills, perform to the best of their abilities, be well rewarded for hard work and have plenty of time off to enjoy the beautiful mountains and all of the fun activities available here.
We are currently looking for dynamic host couples with a commitment to guest satisfaction to join our team for the 2022/23 winter season. This is a fantastic opportunity for people who want to spend an action-packed winter socialising, skiing, developing cooking skills. So if you are the kind of person who loves to throw fun dinner parties for friends and gets a buzz out of seeing people enjoy themselves then this could be the job for you!
Our ideal candidates will be outgoing, have a need to please, strong organisational skills, a talent for problem solving, a passion for good food and a commitment to team work.
We are looking for people who share our core values which are:
- Running our business in the most sustainable and environmentally friendly way possible. We have declared a climate emergency and are working towards a position of Net Zero carbon emissions by 2023.
- Creating and supporting dynamic well-bonded teams of people who thrive on hard work, love their jobs and enjoy making the most of life in the mountains.
- Providing superb holiday experiences for our guests to ensure that they continue to come back to stay with us year after year.
Minimum age of 21
Excellent level of spoken English
Valid manual driving license the allows you to drive in Europe
Useful skills and experience:
Housekeeping or cleaning experience with good attention to detail.
Hospitality or customer service experience
Previous cooking experience – at least one person in the couple needs to be a competent home cook with a passion for good food and the confidence to cook for 10-12 people (with training). Previous professional cooking experience would be an advantage but is not necessary.
The main attraction to this position is that it allows you to ski up to 6 days per week and explore the huge and varied ski terrain of the Portes Du Soleil – 650km of linked pistes!
Be part of a high performing, supportive and fun team in one of the most beautiful places in the world
We have a strong reputation for serving exceptional food so this is an opportunity to develop your cooking skills, try lots of different food and impress your guests on a daily basis.
Work for a company that cares about your well-being
Be part of an organization that takes sustainability practices seriously and makes every effort to minimize the impact on our beautiful Alpine environment.
- Competitive weekly salary
- 2 full days off per week
- Full Portes du Soleil season pass worth c. €850
- A budget of €100 towards travel costs to and from Morzine from the UK or equivalent
- Good standard of accommodation, all bills included.
- All food & drink, even on days off
- Use of company vehicle when not needed for transporting guests.
- Full training course prior to the start of the season.
- Holiday pay
- Excellent performance base rewards in the form of monthly team activities and end of season bonus
Start date is 1st December 2022 until end of April 2023.
To apply, please send us an email with your CV, a recent photo and a little information as to why you think you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com