We are looking for experienced drivers to provide transfers and transports for hotel clients across the French Alps this winter.
As well as providing transport services, you would also be required to give assistance in the hotels when necessary.
Candidates must have had a clean UK driving license for at least 3 years, have some professional driving experience (in the UK and Europe) and be comfortable driving in adverse weather conditions.
You must also hold one of the following:
-A professional driving licence (C or D).
-A certificate of training from the ROSPA or DVSA.
-At least 2 years of driving experience that can be justified.
We need people that meet the following criteria:
• Over 21 years old.
• Clean driving licence valid in Europe.
• Previous driving experience in the mountains. Ideally at least one season already done involving driving in winter conditions.
• Punctual and able to work under pressure.
• Good team worker with a professional and positive attitude.
• Physically fit (in order for instance to help clients with their luggage , put snow chains on the minibus or clear the snow in case of heavy snowfall).
You must be conscientious, mature, reliable and adaptable.
Competitive salary and reasonably priced accommodation provided.
Please apply to Louisa via the email provided (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and contact détails.