Do you have a passion for perfection, and the ability to inspire?
Assist with leading resort chalet staff to new heights, supporting the Resort and Chalet Manager in training and motivating them from the start to the end of the season. Whilst tough, this position is hugely gratifying for the right person. Elevate your experience in management, operations and all things chalet!
• Line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and that staff turnover is minimised. To provide support and advice to all chalet staff and where applicable the Chalet Manager to reach these targets.
• Assist in co-ordinating property supplies for all chalets including linen, cleaning products, food, wine and chalet equipment, ensuring it is well maintained and appropriately used.
• Actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations. To ensure that the menu plan is followed and well-presented and to make recommendations for improvement as required.
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others
• A good team player with strong communication skills
• Hardworking and efficient
• Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
You can expect
- 2 days off per week
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff