We are now recruiting for winter 2021/22 for the following :
Floating Chalet Staff
you will be responsible for running all aspects of catering within the chalet, this means providing a hearty breakfast with a 'hot option', delicious afternoon cakes and a 3 course evening meal on 6 days out of 7 all with passion, flair and an eye for detail.
You will also be responsible for all housekeeping, guest management, hospitality and guest welfare within the chalet. You will be responsible for ensuring bedrooms and communal areas are kept immaculate at all times.You will be required to provide your guests with faultless customer service. Your aim is to provide your guests with the best possible chalet holiday experience.
Everyone In Our Team Receives A Great Benefits Bundle:
- Lots of free time to enjoy the snow
- Competitive weekly wage
- Lift pass
- Good quality accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Ski/snowboard equipment for the season
- Travel to & from resort
- In-depth training and ongoing support
- End of season bonus & holiday pay
MUST BE OVER 21 (for vehicle insurance purposes) as there is some driving required each week.
- Previous winter season experience in a similar role
- Commercial catering experience, recent employment as a chef or cook. An interest in food and cooking would be an advantage.
- Completion of a cookery course (chalet focused would be advantageous).
- Passion for food and cooking.
- Housekeeping experience.
- Genuine love of winter sports/mountains/outdoors.
We are recruiting staff with either an EU passport or a French working Visa