UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Be the heart and soul of a catered chalet, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end. Take your hosting to new heights with blissful baking, delectable dishes and smooth service - all in the beautiful setting of the mountains where you can ski or snowboard almost every day of the week.
- Provide breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening meals for guests in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld five-day set menu plan, including aperitifs, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
- Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy each week and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
- Act as a source of information for guests and be the first point of contact for any guest queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for new guests.
- Charismatic and confident
- A problem-solver
- A great team player
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff