Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
As a Chalet Host you will use your skills and passion for hospitality and customer service every day; your role is to provide our guests with a high quality service in a family friendly environment. Ski Famille chalets sleep from 9 guests to 30 guests and in larger chalets you will be working alongside a second host and chef.
We are looking for well presented, dedicated individuals with experience in hospitality and customer services. You will have a well-developed eye for detail and enjoy interacting with your guests. Formal qualifications or previous experience working overseas are not required; energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Provide a welcoming family friendly environment in your chalet
- Display a well-developed knowledge of your resort and the activities and facilities on offer to families
- Serve meals, canapes and drinks to your guests
- Assist the Chalet Chef with preparation of meals and food deliveries
- Carry out daily housekeeping duties including cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal guest areas
- Carry out a weekly deep clean of the chalet on guest changeover days
- Ensure you are always attentive to the needs of your guests and actively seeking out opportunities to make their holiday fun and trouble free
- Previous experience in Hospitality
- Great self-motivation and organisational skills
- Confidence and the ability to interact well with both adult and child guests
- UK Passport holders only – Unfortunately, a working visa is not acceptable
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- Current Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Availability for the whole season (Late November 2019 until April 2020)
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before or have language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.