We are looking for couples, or friends who want to work together, to work in our resorts and properties. You will use your skills and passion for hospitality and customer service every day; your role is to provide our guests with a high quality service in a family friendly environment. All our properties have a chef and at least one host working in them. Between you, we will be looking for you to deliver our high standards to all our guests.
We are looking for well presented, dedicated individuals with experience in hospitality (ideally food preparation and housekeeping) and customer service. You will have a well-developed eye for detail and enjoy interacting with your guests. Formal qualifications or previous experience working overseas are not required; energy, enthusiasm and the ability to learn and work as part of a team are essential.
Chalet Couple Responsibilities
- Take responsibility in providing an excellent care free holiday to all traveling guests.
- Provide a welcoming family friendly environment in your chalet
- Display a well-developed knowledge of your resort and the activities and facilities on offer to families
- Create a ‘restaurant feel’ in your chalet & professionally cook, prepare, serve meals, canapes and drinks to your guests
- Carry out daily housekeeping duties including cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal guest areas
- Carry out a weekly deep clean of the chalet on guest changeover days
- Ensure you are always attentive to the needs of your guests and actively seeking out opportunities to make their holiday fun and trouble free
- Work with your team colleagues to ensure that all resort operations occur efficiently with minimum cost.
- Uphold the reputation of Ski Famille
Requirements of the Role
- Previous experience in Hospitality, cleaning & housekeeping skills are essential
- Great self-motivation and organisational skills
- Friendly, flexible & enthusiastic
- Able to deliver excellent customer service in all circumstances & to guests of all ages
- An understanding of the differences between adult & child holiday needs
- Knowledge of snow sports is advantageous
- A strong experienced team player
- At least basic French language skills is preferable & would put you ahead of other applicants!
- Availability for the whole season (Mid November 2020 until end April 2021)
- Current Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references
We welcome applications from
- UK nationals (pending Brexit negotiations, you may need to apply for a working visa)
- UK/EU Dual passport holders
- Nationalities from one of the 27 EU members
- Other nationalities as long as you will have the right to live and work in France for the upcoming winter season
The Package and Benefits
Ski Famille is proud of the number of staff who return year after year. We want to ensure we recruit the best people and support them to make the most of their time in the mountains. We offer you:
- A highly competitive salary plus holiday pay
- Accommodation for the duration of the season
- Meals during your working hours
- Lift Pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Accident and medical insurance
- Return travel from the UK
- Comprehensive paid training in resort
- End of season bonus
- A fantastic opportunity & life experience
If you are hardworking, committed to the high standards we offer our guests and looking for an exciting new career opportunity we would love to hear from you. Apply today by sending your C.V’s a covering letter & a 5 day menu plan for the following options via the Apply Online button below.
Meal plans must include
- A hot breakfast option
- Afternoon tea
- Children’s hot lunch
- Three course evening meal plus canapes. Please also include vegetarian options for each meal.
Please note, all roles – please see our web site for more details – are open to couples and friends.