Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
Our Chalet Chefs are some of the most important members of our team. Ski Famille guests look forward to returning from a day on the slopes to a well presented homemade meal in a beautiful chalet; your skills and attention to detail can make their holiday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for confident chefs to demonstrate their experience and love of food as part of a small family focused team. You will be well presented, highly organised and comfortable working under your own initiative to manage a kitchen and ensure meals are cooked to a high standard.
Our family chalets sleep between 9 and 30 guests and most kitchens are open plan, allowing you to share your passion and mountain experiences with the guests.
- Cook and present all meals, afternoon cakes and canapes to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the chalet has a warm and family friendly environment for your guests throughout the week
- Organise weekly deliveries and carefully manage stock and costs
- Maintain a high standard of kitchen hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Assist the Chalet Hosts with cleaning, general chalet presentation and chalet change overs
- Guest Meals Provided
-Breakfast - Continental and cooked breakfasts
-Afternoon tea – Freshly baked cakes and traybakes
-Evening Meals – 3 course adult evening meal and 2 course children's meal
- Previous experience in hospitality and catering
- Great self-motivation and well developed organisational skills
- UK Passport
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- Current Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Availability for the whole season (Late November 2019 until April 2020)
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before or have language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.