We are a small, independent chalet company based in Morzine. To apply directly for the below position please use the Apply Now button below, or for more information call 01483 220 505.
We are now recruiting for the 2018/19 season and are looking for an experienced Chalet Chef to run our high end luxury catered Chalet Doyen either as an individual or as part of a couple with a Chlaet Host. We pride ourselves on the high quality of customer service that we offer & the gourmet food that we serve. The Chalet Chef must have previous catering and budget setting experience, ideally in a professional kitchen. If applying as part of a couple then the Chalet host must be able to deliver a high level of customer service and cleanliness.
- Be confident to consistenly set, cook & well present a delicious 4 course evening meal for large groups, 6 nights a week
- Ability to deliver a variety of cooked breakfast options & bake afternoon tea on a daily basis
- We expect a high level of service, so hospitality/catering/customer service experience is a must
- Lively, outgoing personality, we are looking for someone who is motivated & enthusiastic
- Patience and flexibility - the role is varied and demanding, but also great fun!
- Self sufficient & assertive with attention to detail but enjoy being part of a team
- High standard of cleanliness
In addition we would expect all our staff to have a genuine love of the mountains - skiing or snowboarding!