Hello! We are looking for amazing Chalet Hosts (couples/friends or individuals) to join the Jack & Jill team this winter 2019/20.
The role of chalet host is very varied and requires you to think on your feet in challenging situations. You need to be committed to ensuring excellent customer service, paying a genuine interest in our guests to make sure they have the best possible holiday at Jack & Jill.
We know that a happy team means happy guests so we make sure all our team are well looked after, stay positive and enthusiastic and get lots of time on the mountain.
- Preparing and serving breakfast, afternoon cake and a 4-course meal for guests 5 days of the week (that means 2 nights off!)
- Keeping the chalet looking amazing, clean and tidy, doing the laundry.
- Weekly shop
- On changeover day you will be required to clean the chalet in preparation for the arrival of the new guests
- Lovely accommodation
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Ski / Snowboard hire
- Monthly wage
- 1.5 days off a week
- In house training & company uniform
- Travel to and from Morzine
- Lots of perks during the season (ski days away, mountain lunches, nights in a refuge, snowshoeing, dinner out etc...)
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we’d love to hear from you!
Mary & Jamie.