Hello! We are looking for amazing Transfer Drivers/ Hosts to join the Jack & Jill team this winter 2020/21.
We're a small independent Chalet Company with a big focus on the team. We want to make sure you have a fantastic season enjoying the mountains - that's why you're here!
We work extremely hard to deliver fantastic holidays to our guests; exceptional food, friendly service and stunning chalets.
The role of a Transfer Driver is very varied and requires you to think on your feet in challenging situations. Your role will also include hosting guests in the chalet and helping with changeover cleaning. You need to be committed to ensuring excellent customer service, paying a genuine interest in our guests to make sure they have the best possible holiday at Jack & Jill.
- Driving the guests to/ from the slopes each day.
- Weekend airport transfers to collect guests.
- Keeping the chalet looking amazing and being a support to the chalet hosts.
- On changeover day you will be required to help clean chalets in preparation for the arrival of the new guests.
- You must have a UK bank account & National Insurance number.
- You must have at least 2 years paid work in a driving role (it doesn't need to be consecutive months/years but you need to provide payslips and a letter from the employer).
- Lovely accommodation
- 1.5 days off per week
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Ski / Snowboard hire
- Monthly wage
- In house training & company uniform
- Travel to and from Morzine
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we’d love to hear from you!
Thanks, Mary and Jamie.