We are looking for a fantastic Chef & host couple (or could be 2 friends) to join the Jack & Jill team this winter 2021/22. We're a small but well established company offering catered holidays in Morzine and Les Gets.
The roles of Chalet Chef & Host are very varied and requires you to think on your feet in challenging situations. You need to be committed to ensuring excellent customer service and pay a genuine interest in our guests to make sure they have the best possible holiday at Jack & Jill.
We know that a happy team means happy guests so we make sure all our team are well looked after, stay positive and enthusiastic and get lots of time on the mountain.
Job description (including but not limited to..)
- The Chef would take the lead cooking role with the support of the host.
- Preparing and serving breakfast, afternoon cake and a 4-course meal for guests 5 days of the week (that means 2 nights off!)
- Catering for 10-15 people at a high standard. Exceptional attention to detail and catering for a variety of dietary requirements (vegetarian, vagen , gluten free etc)
- Being interested in our guests, offering them daily advice and information so they can make the most of their holiday
- Keeping the chalet looking amazing, clean and tidy, doing the laundry.
- Weekly shop. On changeover day you will be required to clean the chalet in preparation for the arrival of the new guests
- Assisting in booking ski schools, restaurants and other activities
- Chalet set up at the beginning and end of the season, driving training
- Working as a team with other Jack & Jill team members
- High standard of catering with a variety of styles etc.
We're looking for people who take a genuine pride in their work and enjoy hosting and meeting new people.
- Over 21 years of age (due to driver restrictions)
- Fluent in English
- One of the couple must have a full driving licence (for use in Europe).
Our package includes
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Monthly wage
- 1.5 days off per week
- In house training & company uniform
- Transport to and from Morzine
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we'd love to hear from you!
Please email your CV, a recent photo, and a brief description of why you think you would be suited to work at Jack & Jill to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jack & Jill Holidays, Morzine.
+33 676 127 514