Are you looking for a management role that gives you:
- a varied workload
- lots of ski time
- an opportunity to work in a management position for a small, dynamic ski company?
Have you done a season before and looking for a step up, or a different direction? Fish & Pips are looking for a self-motivated, organised super star to support our busy Resort Manager and look after our self-catered operation, running our bespoke upgrade service for self-catered guests in Meribel Village. You will be responsible for all aspects of self catered guests’ holidays from the moment they arrive in resort, ensuring they have everything they need for their stay and delivering a variety of oven ready meals (supplied by a third party), food hampers and other upgrades available as part of the package we offer guests. We are offering the right candidate a generous package with lots of ski time, independent work but with the support of a resort team and manager.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Fluent French speaker
- Experience in customer service.
- Full, clean drivers licence, held for three years or more.
- An interest in property management and customer services would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage several groups of clients, and be able to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ideally you will have at least one season's experience working for a chalet company
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating the changeover of six properties weekly, working with a team of cleaners.
- Preparing all stock and upgrades to go into the chalets prior to a changeover day.
- Welcoming guests as they arrive in resort, ensuring they have everything they need and delivering a welcome speech.
- Working with the pre-holiday care team to take bookings for all upgrades
- Working with the oven ready meal supplier to ensure guests’ meals are delivered.
- Being on hand for guests throughout the week, providing a concierge service to include ski school and restaurant bookings, other enquiries and activities to suit guests’ needs and requests.
- Act as support for the catered chalet team, providing cover where necessary and possible.
- Managing the whole changeover day from organising the cleaners to quality controlling the all apartments; signing them off and also conducting regular checks to ensure that all meet Fish and Pips standards.
- Manage all in resort accounts, from taking payments in resort, producing invoices and documenting it on the accounts system as set out in your training.
- Oversee the driver service for the self-catered apartment and assist when needed.
- Cover the Resort Manager on their day off - supporting the catered teams in their chalets and attending to any guest or operational needs during this time
- Working with the UK team to ensure all admin is completed accurately and on time, including all in resort accounts, ski pass payments and invoicing for upgrades.
- Competitive weekly wage
- Shared accommodation
- Full area season ski pass
- Ski/board hire
- Full medical insurance
- Return travel from the UK
- Access to a vehicle
- Perks of working for a small independent company
- Weekly food allowance
Apply now attaching a CV