Chalet Manager, 2022/23 ski season
Is your love for food and service unrivalled? Do you know your pâté from your parfait? Do you have real enthusiasm and determination to deliver the highest standards and inspire a team of chalet hosts to do the same?
This challenging and hugely fulfilling ski season job is a perfect progression-role for someone who has chalet host experience and wishes to further their current career in hospitality. Just imagine living and working in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps, where you can ski or snowboard almost every day of the week!
Chalet Manager positions run from mid-November until mid-April so you should be available to work throughout this period.
- Supporting and guiding chalet staff within your allocated area, including season setup, service, hygiene, paperwork, answering guest questions and standing in for shifts as needed.
- Liaising with your Resort Manager regarding chalet maintenance, hygiene checks and co-ordinating staff rotas.
- Co-ordinate and monitor chalet stock takes and orders of food, wine, firewood, linen and cleaning products.
- An excellent communicator
- A natural motivator
- A problem-solver
- A great team player
- Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
- Experience in food handling and an interest in cooking
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- An interest in cooking (formal qualifications not required)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Contribution to travel between home and France / Austria
- Optional accommodation for the duration of employment
- 2 days off each week
- Holiday pay
- Daily food
- Access to a season lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Paid pre-season training
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Visa cost reimbursement (if applicable)
- Support with visa application (if applicable)
- Insurance or carte neige
Applicants may need an EU passport or right to work in the EU to be considered at this late stage of recruitment for the ski season
Please apply via the Apply Online button below